PM-A activated microorganisms are consisting of a particular combination of selected strains of non-genetically modified microorganisms, water and biological malt. The solution has a pH of 3.5/4.
They should be used diluted in water (1:100) and can be used:
- as an enrichment of the soil to stimulate the germination, rooting, flowering, growth and fruiting of plants in the domestic (vegetable garden, flowers, plants) and agricultural (fruit growing). More generally, for the land regeneration, reduction of environmental impact and chemical residues in agricultural production.
- Increase the photosynthetic capacity of plants
- They favor the production of roots and their development
- Improve the physical, chemical and biological state of the soil
- They are able to contain the most common parasitic species of the underground parts of plants, such as: Phitium, Fusarium, Rizoctonia, Phitofora, etc.
- Excellent as adjuvants to composting, to speed up the process and eliminate odors.
- Also for zootechnical uses (elimination of odors and sewage treatment)
- In biological pits they lead to a significant reduction in the mass of sludge with great savings in time and money.
The product comes with a shelf life of about 3 months.
Allowed use in organic farming. Pursuant to EEC Regulation 2092/91 and subsequent amendments and additions.
They are produced in Italy.
Pack from a cardboard box containing a 5-liter bag with a practical pressure tap.