Ecoflax® is a litter based on pure super absorbent linen produced in Normadia (France). It boasts numerous advantages such as:
- 70 % savings compared to straw
- animals are on a dry surface for longer.
- facilitates the removal of waste saving time and money.
- can absorb 450 % moisture of its weight.
- it is not edible for animals.
- is ideal for animals with allergic diseases of the bronchi
- if it binds to urine with consequent reduction in the development of ammonia with a great decrease in flies and odors
It can be used in combination with Biolit® and bacterial charges to further reduce flies and odors in the barn and facilitate composting.
Also great for absorbing excess moisture by mixing it with your compost pile as you add scrap.
Composition: 100% linen
Dosages: in the stable, for a box of 3 x 3 meters you need 4 bags. 6 for a box 4 x 4 meters. For Compost, as necessary
Packaging: bag of 20 kg equivalent to 120 liters.
Attention: this item, given the low price of the product and the high incidence of transport costs especially for the South and islands, is always subject to the cost of transport (no free port).